|Location:||Bowen Hills, Queensland|
This Government agency are looking for a SAP cutover Lead with extensive experience in scheduling and system administration of a large scale project management tool to join their team ASAP!
- Co-ordinate activities of wide team of business resources, functional experts & technicalexperts SAP experts to monitor and control the cutover progress and communicate this tothe leadership team.
- Deliver functional expertise and advice on planning of cutover progress and scheduling to facilitate successful outcomes in delivery.
- The planning preparation and execution of the Cutover plan - including the Definition and
- Ownership of the combined business and technical cutover plan.
- Ensuring the execution of cutover related tasks are completed as per cutover plan.
- Accountability for the timely execution and reporting of cutover tasks across Technical and Business Go-Lives.
- Monitor and report on Cutover performance against agreed criteria.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between internal and externalstakeholders.
- At least 3 full lifecycles of SAP implementation experience as a cutover manager and indepth knowledge of SAP project lifecycles.
- Demonstrable experience with complex SAP programs.
- Ability to define and execute multiple detailed activity plans simultaneously.
- Ability to co-ordinate and facilitate diverse teams of different skillsets, backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to conduct and facilitate workshops with business representatives, management
- and executive project leadership.
- Problem solving skills that use techniques to identify the root cause of an issue and the
- ability to clearly communicate this position.
- Expertise using many project and reporting tools such as MSProject and scheduling tools.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click the 'apply button' below!