Customer Service Representative/Receptionist
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$20.00 - AU$24.00 per hour + Career Progression + Social Events|
Our client is a leading hardware supplier in South Eastern Suburbs. They are looking for a self-motivated, energetic individual to join their friendly and dynamic team. Experience within Hardware or an avid shopper with Do It Yourself habits and interested in building things in their personal life would be advantageous.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Interacting with customers on a daily basis over the phone
- Empathy for consumer issues, ability to listen to similar problems each day (mostly with building cabinets or sheds)
- Status Reports and follow ups
- Order Management and Tracking
- Follow up calls and maintaining and building new and professional relationships with Customers
We are looking for those with a bubbly personality, who enjoys speaking with Customers and coordinating their requirements. We are looking for excellent written and verbal communications skills along with a high work ethic and a team player. A positive attitude and exceptional attention to detail is vital. Previous experience in a similar role within Customer Service/Receptionist is ESSENTIAL.
What to expect:
- Entry Level Salary above Award Rate - Hourly Salary
- 3month Contract - View to go Permanent! Start Date: 1st February 2017
- Monday - Friday Full time (9-5pm)
- It is a small office consisting of 8 staff, warehouse will be around 15-30 staff.
- Expecting to grow quite rapidly over the next two years employing more staff across all areas, meaning career growth!
- The offices are brand new with a large carpark and fast access to Eastlink
- The office environment is hardworking and on task. They do let their hair down on a Friday afternoon
- They celebrate birthdays monthly with either a morning tea or lunch, also going to have seasonal celebrations such as Chinese New Year, Pancake Day etc. These celebrations involve both office and warehouse.
Please call Janessa Smit on 03 8629 1046 to apply today or simply click the "Apply Now" button. Don't delay!