Customer Research Officer
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we want to here from you!
Our client is a leading Australian electricity distribution company and is on the hunt for a Customer Research Officer to implement a custoemr research program across the organisation to support improved customer udnerstanding.
- Design and manage the customer research program including selection of external research suppliers
- Develop internal customer experience feedback instruments in line with changing technology, customer accessibility, and industry best practice.
- Facilitate the execution of research for specific business needs- evaluate business needs, and recommend, design and tailor appropriate research to meet the brief
- Develop and maintain customer metrics dashboards and reports for organisational visibility on customer insight/ satisfaction
- Turn data into actionable insights.
- Execution of annual Customer Satisfaction survey and effective communication of results to different audiences
- Manage external contractual relationships with research suppliers
- Manage the procurement processes for the selection of research suppliers
- Provide subject matter expertise in measurement of Customer Satisfaction
- Tracking NPS to improve the customer experience and their journey.
- Work with the stakeholders and business units to identify, and measure service improvement projects, and measure the results of these.
- Identify and measure customer experience touch points and pain points for the business as it moves towards a more customer centric operational approach
- CX expert in customer journey mapping & market research, preferably on both the supplier and buyer side of the business
- Extensive experience in the quantitative research space, including complex survey design, statistical analysis, interpretation and reporting
- Demonstrated experience undertaking focus groups and in-depth interviews, including in the co-creation space
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier management experience. You understand how to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships.
- Proven ability to take information from a range of sources and translate it into clear and actionable insights
- Proven ability to translate complex sets of data and analytical reports into clear and simple communication suitable for different target audiences
- Excellent negotiation skills, with experience negotiating contracts, project outcomes, and time frames
- Exceptional project management skills