Customer Operations Support Specialist
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
This leading global company are looking for experienced and passionate Helpdesk Support / Service Desk Engineers to join their Brisbane CBD team for an initial 12 month contract. You will bring your experience and excellent communication skills to provide Level 1 & 2 support to both internal and external users.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 technical and operations support to internal staff and external clients;
- Support and manage any escalated issues within the CRM system;
- Adhere to and follow the agreed SLA's;
- Regularly update staff and customers on the progress of any issues or queries;
- Participate in internal client visits for training, education and operational support;
- Provide updates to the manager and stakeholders to ensure that they are regularly updated on key issues and workloads.
- Experience in a Helpdesk / Service Desk / Deskside / Desktop / Technical Support / Customer Support position;
- Extensive experience in providing support via telephone and email ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in web application trouble shooting;
- Ability to deliver customer training;
- Proven ability to meet KPI's and SLA's.
37.5 hours per week - working Monday to Friday between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm
If this sounds like the position, and you're looking for an IMMEDIATE start, then please click the link to 'apply' below.