Customer Operations Support Specialist
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
This global company are looking for a Customer Operations Support Super Star that can confidently provide technical support and take ownership of client service requests whilst adhering to strict SLA's.
- Provide support to existing customers;
- Guiding customers through training documents in order to resolve issues;
- Responsible for the end to end process of client service requests;
- Analysing reports to identify trends whilst working with other teams to create solutions and alleviate potential and possible root causes.
- Collect customer feedback and market intelligence to report back to wider teams.
- Experience within the eCommerce Payment industry is highly advantageous;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot with non-technical clientele;
- Knowledge of web applications;
- Experience providing excellent customer service and dealing with high pressured situations;
- General understanding of software, database structures, programming languages and operational protocols and procedures.
The hours of work will include 8 hour shifts between 7am-5pm Monday to Friday. Some weekend work will be required.
To apply for this positon please follow the link below or email or call 07 3009 6142.