Customer Experience Manager
|Location:||South Brisbane, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$65000.00 per annum|
One of our wonderful client's (an iconic shopping destination) located on the North side of Brisbane has asked for our help and expertise in finding them a brand new Customer Service Manager.
This role offers a huge amount of variety, with an opportunity to further develop your skills by managing a team of around 12 customer service staff. Successful candidates will be planners, goal setters, a strong communicator and able to share the glory of success within a varied team environment. You'll be someone who can measure accomplishments, develop, lead and train the customer service team in their current roles, and maintain the highest level of care and service at the information desk in a very busy organisation.
Here's What You'll Get Up To:
- Managing and inspiring twelve direct reports;
- Taking ownership of the gift card system, whilst maximising sales and minimising costs;
- Assisting to develop and manage implementation of the Centre Customer Service Manual;
- Putting in place measures to increase the customer experience;
- Maintaining cash register operations and handling controls, gift voucher sales, hiring out of customer equipment, lost and found, shop directory systems;
- Creating team rosters and ensuring correct timesheet management by staff members;
- Displaying initiative to manage business processes and problem-solve issues as they arise; and
- Driving promotions, marketing initiatives and loyalty programs in line with centre strategies.
Experience That You'll Need To Make This Role A Success:
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in a customer service role;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated experience managing direct reports;
- Intermediate skills within the Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent organisational skills and time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong eye for detail and accuracy;
- Strong process improvement experience;
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills; and
- Ability to multi task and quickly respond to changing priorities.
Does this sound like your thing? If it does then please go ahead and click the "Apply" button and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. If you're the chatty type and want to find out more about this role, then reach out on 0401 002 988.