Custody Settlements Officer
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$40 per hour + super|
Our client is a large multi-national investment bank and due to some large projects require a Custody Settlement Officer within their Operations team. This is a busy and challenging position which is ideal for a dedicated team player who has excellent communication skills.
- Facilitate internal movements between the custodian and broker.
- Manage queries and issues raised by Clients and Client service representatives.
- Follow up and action any failing or unmatched trades.
- Reconcile internal general ledgers for funding across internal parties.
- Assist in closing internal stock and cash movements.
- Ensure all work is completed within audit, compliance and procedural requirements.
Candidates with previous experience in custody or settlements will be highly regarded. In addition, candidates will also possess:
- Prior experience working with custody settlement systems and/or CHESS
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Strong attention to detail, business partnering and analysis skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.