|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||super and benefits|
This global firm is going from strength to strength and is currently recruiting a custody analyst. This business has a global presence and specialises in a broad range of asset classes to institutional investors.
In this role you will provide end to end transition of funds held in custody for various fund managers, including transition of funds, on boarding and off boarding across a range of investment portfolios. You will ensure data integrity is maintained within the operational system allowing for accurate trade and cash flows information.
- Analysis of client portfolios
- Management of static data
- Relationship manage transition SME's, clients and stakeholders
- Corporate Actions analysis
- Settlement instructions
- Responding to client queries
The skills required:
- Strong operations experience
- understanding of global settlement of securities
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication and time management
For a confidential discussion please contact Charlie Fitzroy - 02 9249 5087 or apply online.