Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
With a clear growth strategy and vision, our client take an alternative approach to business lending. They provide innovative new products and deliver a new, fast paced experience compared to their competitors.
They are on the lookout for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their growing and high performing business. This role will provide reporting and analytics to the 2nd line risk function. The role will focus on identifying emerging risk trends, whilst communicating findings to the wider business to ensure action is taken.
Your role will include:
- Building and managing risk reporting using advanced excel, SQL and VBA skills.
- Creation of a high quality risk oversight reporting framework, for all risk levels.
- Develop and utilise risk visualisation dashboards
- Reporting of risk reporting from the internal risk grading system.
- Provide insightful analysis of emerging risk trends to the wider business.
- Minimum 4 years risk experience, preferably within financial services
- Advanced Excel, VBA and SQL skills.
- Advanced data analytics, data visualisation and report writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills.
- Highly resilient and adaptable mindset
Move quickly for this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.