Credit Risk Officer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + Super|
As one of the world's best known and successful investment banks this company is at the forefront of everything they do. They have soldified their position in the local Australian market as well as having a world wide presence in all banking areas. They have premium offices in Circular quay that are fitted out with state of the art systems to help all employees excel.
Managing the portfolio of multinational credit borrowers your duties will include:
- Manage the end to end acceptance process for the portfolio of incoming credit borrowers
- Spreading of financial statements.
- Preparation of credit and financial analysis of borrowers and obtain local risk & senior management team's approval.
- Preparation, review & negotiation of credit documents and loan agreements.
- Prepare and participate in internal/external/regulatory audits, reportings, surveys and examinations.
- Perform ongoing portfolio monitoring and identify, escalate & manage emerging risks in the portfolio of clients.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' experience in similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be available within 1-2 weeks'
- Good stakeholder management
- Great presentation
Apply Online or through Reed Davies on 02 9249 5026