Credit Risk Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum|
This home grown Australian & New Zealand financial services business has grown into a substantial player in the Melbourne market and is only looking to continue this trend. Offering a wide range of domestic and international products to their growing customer base has allowed them to carve out an effective niche in the market. They are currently hiring a Credit Manager due to growth within the credit space and look into the future with confidence for their employees and the business as a whole.
- Assist with driving compliance to credit policy standard.
- The role will also require planning, stress testing, capital adequacy and loan loss provisioning.
- Share in-depth knowledge of consumer business unit credit risk processes, as they relate to Capital Management to facilitate effective portfolio management of LFS's credit risk profile.
- Assist with preparation of presentations & communication of expected and unexpected loss estimates to senior management, internal / external auditors & for regulators.
- 4+ years in consumer or commercial risk management / assurance
- 2+ years experience within credit risk
- Ability to think Strategically
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- strong stakeholder management skills
- understand regulatory bodies (IAS39,IFRS9,Basel)
- Understanding stress testing and liquidity risk management is desirable