Credit Risk Manager - Retail Modelling
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This global Australian & New Zealand financial services business is a substantial player in the Australian market and is only looking to continue this trend. Offering a wide range of domestic and international products to their growing customer base has allowed them to carve out an effective niche in the market. They are currently hiring a manager within their retail modelling division.
- Assist with driving compliance to credit policy standard.
- The role will also require planning, stress testing, capital adequacy and loan loss provisioning.
- Share in-depth knowledge of consumer business unit credit risk processes, as they relate to Capital Management to facilitate effective portfolio management of LFS's credit risk profile
- Assist with the explanation of movements across plans/ time/output generated from all Capital Management deliverables including: Capital Adequacy, Stress Testing, Loss Forecasting and Loan Loss Provisioning.
- Maintenance of capital models and decision models for retail consumer and commercial portfolios.
- 6+ years in consumer or commercial risk management
- 2+ years experience within credit risk
- Ability to think Strategically
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- strong stakeholder management skills
- understand regulatory bodies (IAS39,IFRS9,Basel)
- Understanding stress testing and liquidity risk management is desirable
- Strong modelling experience