Credit Risk Business Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$450 - AU$480 per day|
The client is a leading Global Bank seeking an experienced Credit Risk Business Analyst to join their team.
The bank is currently undertaking a number of key strategic initiatives requiring significant review and enhancements in the way it's credit decision systems operate and are integrated with credit bureaus and internal host systems / data repositories.
This role will be part of the Risk Management Risk Analytics and Decision Systems team and be responsible for the development and documentation of systems technical specifications as well as end to end testing of new systems functionality within credit decision systems and associated systems/platforms.
- Work on business requirements / user story details from technology perspective, ensuring that requirements are accurately documented for technology team to deliver accordingly
- Create robust documentation for any new systems enhancements / changes and associated changes to any key processes and procedures
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the bank ensuring that detailed technical requirements are collated and documented and solve for the business needs
- Work with Global Consumer Technology (GCT) and any other relevant stakeholders to document detailed functional specification document and testing is executed in accordance with the changes being made
- Develop and execute robust testing of any systems / technical changes end to end
- Ensure that the level of testing undertaken meets published change processes
- Test across multiple systems used by the Credit Risk team
- Review and complete impact analysis of regular technical systems changes initiated by other areas of the bank ensuring that changes do not adversely impact Credit Risk and ensure Credit Risk requirements are included and prioritized as part of changes, should it be necessary.
You must have:
- 3-5yrs experience in banking as a business analyst role or equivalent
- Previous experience in using credit decision system
- Detailed knowledge of Banking Host systems and how they function
- Understanding of database structures and interaction with mainframe systems and ability to find solutions to extract data based on detailed specifications requirements
- SAS programming skills and/or equivalent other programming language experience
- Knowledge of application process for unsecured/secured products and respective processing systems
- Previously tested and implemented systems/tech changes
Please hit apply if you have what it takes or you may reach Amy Shah on 92486214 or