Credit Risk Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum|
This International Bank has grown into a substantial player in the Sydney market and is only looking to continue this trend. Offering a wide range of international products to their growing customer base has allowed them to carve out an effective niche in the market. They are currently hiring a Senior Credit Risk Analyst due to growth within the credit space and look into the future with confidence for their employees and the business as a whole.
- Develop credit risk models and review and update credit policy.
- Credit Risk Assessment
- Assist with preparation of presentations & communication of expected and unexpected loss estimates to senior management, internal / external auditors & for regulators.
- Regular interaction to APRA in relation to credit risk management.
- The role will also require planning, stress testing, capital adequacy and loan loss provisioning.
- 5+ years in risk management
- 3+ years experience within credit risk
- Ability to think Strategically
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- strong stakeholder management skills
- understand regulatory bodies
- Institutional banking and project banking credit analyst and approval experience