Credit Risk Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$83000 per annum|
Credit Risk Analyst (Mandarin speaker)
One of Asia's largest banks that has been in the Sydney marketplace for a number of years that has truly solidified its position. They are conveniently located in the CBD and offer a high performing, fast paced culture. They have spread across the nation, now operating in 3 states and are only looking to grow this in the coming years.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Risk assessment and recommendation on all commercial lending applications - particular focus on commercial property lending, commercial lending and syndicated lending
- Contribute to credit risk discussions
- Contribute and maintain branch's credit risk management policy
- Credit portfolio analysis, APRA and head office reporting
- Act as a support for compliance where you can
- Deliver training to branch network
- Ad-Hoc duties
You will ideally be a newly up and coming candidate within commercial credit and are looking to make your next progressive step into a new challenging role. You will be willing to commit to a long term plan for your career with the bank and are interested in longevity for the role. Fluent Mandarin language skills are essential.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in commercial credit
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven ability to present a business case
- Sound understanding of company financial analysis, rental income and cash flow modelling
- Must be PR/Citizen
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009 for a confidential discussion.