|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
This market leading Energy business are seeking a highly experienced Contracts Analyst to join their Wholesale Risk team. This team are primarily responsible for implementing risk management and control processes to act as an effective second line of defence to manage risk from front office and treasury activities.
As the Contracts Analyst, you will champion a positive risk management culture within Wholesale Markets, proactively supporting the business to identify and mitigate risk.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Derivative reporting
- Validate contracts details in trading systems
- Prepare confirmations and contracts
- Assist in the management of the operation of contract administration systems
- Assist with risk reviews of Front, Middle and Back office activities where they impact on the contracting activity and system administration
- Counterparty Credit Checking and Credit Support Calculations
You are a credit risk professional with a hands-on attitude and a solution focused outlook. You are now seeking an opportunity that allows you to partner with the business, to achieve risk and compliance outcomes.
Additionally, you will demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in business or analytics
- Credit or contracts administration experience with exposure to derivative reporting
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to understand the broader context
- Experience in partnering senior leaders of the business with an ability to highlight the critical issues
'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.