Credit Cards Business BA /Business Analyst - Bank
You must have strong retail/business banking gained working as Business Analyst and have local experience
If you perform well there is a high chance of extension and this opportunity going for a couple of years not just a few months
Based in Homebush
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business requirements gathering and documentation - working closely with the Business and the IT team
- Creation and execution of test cases for new projects, regression as well as agile releases
- Tracks and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Produce business requirement specification documents for new software application releases with the input and approval of stakeholders;
- Liaise with departments as to their business needs, new or old and translate those requirements to solution providers as directed by the project manager
- Process/system analysis - working with IT to define the business requirements and operating model principles.
- Ensuring issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and managing the change process.
- 2 years + Business Analysis experience gained within Financial services industry
- Must have previous Credit cards, Payments experience
- Must have previous Agile expertise
- Knowledge of core BA principles - waterfall and Agiel - user stories, epics etc and writing BRDs, gap analysis, process flows, workflow
- Must have detailed Documentation experience - able to draft detailed business, technical/ functional requirements, and relevant governance documentation relevant to productionisation/ service transition requirements
- Understanding of process methodologies with project and systems development life cycle experience.
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
Please send your CV for consideration and feel free to contact May Inogamova for further information on 02 9248 6202 or email@example.com