Credit Analyst and Entry Level Credit Analyst
My client is an ASX listed, financial services business with offices across Australia and New Zealand. This is an exciting entry level opportunity in an organisation which boast an outstanding leadership team with a proven track record in delivering business growth and in developing long-term relationships with a large and diverse corporate customer base. They are innovative by nature, are committed to providing an outstanding customer experience and are well well-positioned for growth due to an expanding business pipeline.
This exciting opportunity will see you play a pivotal role in the credit team, and will see you play a critical role in the ongoing success of the organisation.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Within the delegated credit limit, assess and make decisions on credit applications in accordance to regulatory guidelines;
- Assess loan documents to ensure their accuracy and legal compliance prior to execution;
- Engage with both internal and external third parties directly as required;
- Support the team leader in areas such as developing credit procedures, reporting and training of staff;
- Review existing client credit lines as required on an annual basis;
- Ensure all credit assessments are in accordance with internal credit policies and regulatory frameworks such as AML/CTF and PPSA;
- Manage and prioritize settlements workflows.
To be successful in your application you will meet the following criteria:
- At least 2 years' experience in either credit, lending or finance (with previous DCA allocations of circa $750K);
- Commercial lending experience would be highly desirable;
- A strong understanding of legal and compliance related guidelines and issues;
- Good communications and inter-personal skills;
- A strong sense of accountability;
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- A motivated and professional attitude.
If you are looking for a challenging role in a company with a great culture, please do not hesitate to send your resume through for consideration by clicking the 'apply now' button below, and feel free to contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 with any questions.