Country Head KYC Lead
Global Banking Institution is currently seeking a Country Head KYC Lead to oversee its high preforming Group.
Located Sydney CBD the successful candidate will be responsible but limited to:
- 1st line KYC Compliance and Sanction Monitoring Reviews
- Manage & communicate compliance issues
- Act as the AML SME
- Manage the ongoing review and enhancement of the documentation supporting the KYC framework in place
- Subject matter expert in KYC
- Provide input & Guidance to Group Polices
- Execution of KYC procedures and activities
- Monitoring KYC procedures
- Management of a team of 30
- Deep Dive Reviews
- Operational and Strategic role
- 10+ years' experience in the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing field or KYC.
- Working knowledge of processes and procedures in financial institutions encompassing retail banking, managed funds, third party banking etc
- SME in KYC
- Strong operational and commercial acumen
- 4+ years' experience in a second line oversight and challenge role within a financial institution or services company
- Leading Projects
- Strong Management Skills
For a more detailed discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 or hit the "APPLY NOW" button.