Ambition are currently recruiting for a Cougar Analyst on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract to be based in Sydney CBD.
The client is an industry leading, ASX listed Real Estate organisation that have continued their impressive development through intelligent reinvestment and exciting new partnerships. Renowned for their exceptional working environment, modern office space and large focus on staff development, this is an excellent organisation to develop your career.
This high visible role focuses on the development and use of the Cougar application throughout the business, partnering with both business units and corporate operations. Along with the continuous maintenance of the Cougar application, you will also be required to;
- Design, build and test new capabilities within Cougar, reducing manual processes
- Assist in training and development of staff regarding the use of Cougar
- Provide insight and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Building and maintain reports as required by stakeholders
- Take a leading role in Cougar initiatives and projects
To be considered for this exciting project, the candidate will have a relevant finance qualification with a background in Financial Planning & Analysis. Experience within Cougar is essential, this includes configuring the application and supporting the wider business. You will also be required to show your capabilities surrounding financial modelling such as creating and maintaining models. An understanding of the Property industry is highly desirable to understand and develop the Cougar models.
If you feel your experience is relevant to this role, please apply for more information.