Corporate Actions / Settlements Officer - Global Wealth Management Firm
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||$60 - 70K|
My client is global wealth management firm with an instantly recognisable name and who are at the forefront of their industry. They offer their clients a broad range of investment options including domestic and international equities and have a professional and motivated culture where top performers are rewarded with excellent salaries and multiple opportunities for career progression. Their positive and vibrant environment means that turnover is low and they are genuinely seen as an employer of choice.
This role has come about due to company expansion and could lead into more senior or front office roles in the future.
- Review ASX announcements and manage all Corporate Action events including: income events (dividends, income, distributions), takeovers, mergers, buybacks and share splits.
- Reconcile cash and asset positions for corporate actions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist with the accurate settlement of equity trades.
- Identify and escalate potential risks to client portfolios. Resolve complex queries.
- Liaise with fund managers and unlisted investment managers for all trade and corporate action related queries.
- At least 6 month experience in investment operations, ideally with exposure to corporate actions.
- A proven track record of high achievement.
- An enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services