Corporate Actions / Settlements Analyst - Wealth Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a Melbourne head-officed wealth management firm who have experienced rapid recent growth. They offer their clients a broad range of investment options including domestic and international equities, while also offering their own superannuation products. Their positive and vibrant environment means that turnover is low and they are genuinely able to offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
This role has come about due to company expansion and could lead into more senior or front office roles in the future.
- Review ASX announcements and manage all Corporate Action events including: income events (dividends, income, distributions), takeovers, mergers, buybacks and share splits.
- Reconcile cash and asset positions for corporate actions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist with the accurate settlement of equity trades.
- Identify and escalate potential risks to client portfolios. Resolve complex queries.
- Liaise with fund managers and unlisted investment managers for all trade and corporate action related queries.
- At least 6 month experience in investment operations, ideally with exposure to corporate actions.
- A proven track record of high achievement.
- An enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
To be considered for the role, please apply via the website. I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance