Corporate Actions Analyst - Global Fund Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
My client is happy to recruit this position at a junior or senior level.
As a critical member of the Corporate Actions team, you can expect a first class salary, excellent training and development opportunities and a supportive working environment.
Reporting to the department head, your role will cover domestic and international markets. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the processing of Corporate Actions events including income events (dividends, income, distributions), takeovers, mergers, buybacks and share splits.
- Establish control records for each corporate action.
- Monitor tax rulings and Corporate Action announcements in order to identify changes in client reporting requirements and system enhancements.
- Identify and escalate potential risks to client portfolios and resolve complex queries.
- Play a major part in business projects to ensure the smooth roll-out of new system functionality and customer product upgrades/changes.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 6 months investment operations experience from with a custody, fund or wealth management or superannuation environment.
- Candidates with previous corporate actions experience will be looked upon favourably.
- A proven track record of high achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A motivated, professional attitude.
- An enthusiastic personality.
- The ability to work as an effective team member.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity then please apply straight away and I will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services