Corporate Actions Analyst - Global Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
As a critical member of the Corporate Actions team, you can expect a first class salary, excellent training and development opportunities and a supportive working environment.
- Manage all Corporate Actions events including income events (dividends, income, distributions), takeovers, mergers, buybacks and share splits.
- Establish control records for each corporate action.
- Communicate with internal external stakeholders to ensure events are effectively monitored.
- Identify and escalate potential risks to client portfolios. Resolve these as directed.
- Perform account reconciliations as they relate to corporate actions.
- At least 6 months Corporate Actions experience from with a custody, fund or wealth management environment.
- A proven track record of high achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A motivated, professional attitude.
- An enthusiastic personality.
- The ability to work as an effective team member.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply ASAP and I will provide you with feedback once I have reviewed your CV
Principal Consultant - Banking and Financial Services