Corporate Actions Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$75000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have hundreds of billions of funds under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to continued strong performance and the acquisition of new clients, they currently seek an experienced Corporate Actions Analyst to move into a client focused role within the business.
- Monitor Corporate Action, Income & Proxy events through various sources, including ASX/NZX announcements, IRESS and company documentation.
- Establish control records for each corporate action and monitor events
- Collate client instructions and complete entitlement forms in accordance with defined guidelines and client instructions.
- Reconcile all tax and payments to ATO and NZ Inland Revenue Departments.
- Process payment of income distributions to clients.
- Credit cash / assets resulting from Corporate Action entitlements into client accounts.
- At least 6 month experience in investment operations, ideally with exposure to corporate actions.
- Knowledge of the Australian and New Zealand equity markets.
- A proven track record of high achievement.
- An enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance