Corporate Actions Analyst
Globally, my client has almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
As a key member within the Corporate Actions team, you can expect a first class salary, excellent training and development opportunities and a supportive working environment.
- Serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to junior staff, providing coaching and support.
- Manage all Corporate Actions events including income events (dividends, income, and distributions), takeovers, mergers, buybacks and share splits.
- Establish control records for each corporate action.
- Oversight of cash and stock reconciliations.
- Communicate with internal external stakeholders to ensure events are effectively monitored.
- Identify and escalate potential risks to client portfolios. Resolve these as directed.
- At least 4 years Corporate Actions experience from with a custody, fund or wealth management environment.
- Domestic Corporate Actions knowledge a must. APAC Corporate actions experience would be highly desirable.
- Strong 2IC experience in managing workflows, with the ability to allocate amongst the wider corporate action team.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A motivated, professional attitude.
- An enthusiastic personality.
- The ability to work as an effective team member.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply ASAP or contact Mathew Lewis on (03) 8629 1033.