Corporate Accountant - Financial Services
My client is a leading financial services firm with an excellent market reputation. They are currently looking for a Corporate Accountant to join a high achieving, results driven team.
This role sits within the group function and will see you maintain efficient and effective financial management and internal controls for a number of key entities. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance this broad role will involve:
- Preparation of the Annual Report and assistance with the associated compliance requirements including external audit and internal audit programs.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, budgets, projections and other management reports as required.
- Assisting with the budget process, monitoring variations and implementing appropriate strategies to address adverse variations.
- Preparation of all taxation requirements.
- Actioning the Treasury function to ensure that the cashflow requirements of the organisation are satisfied and the return on investments is maximised within an appropriate control environment.
- Actioning the property portfolio to ensure that the return on investments is maximised.
Successful candidates will have:
- CA/CPA qualification with exposure to end to end accounting within financial services.
- 3 years + industry experience.
- A personable, committed and hard working attitude.
- The ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills and a track record of hitting deadlines
To be considered for this role please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking & Financial Services