|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$85000.00 - AU$95000.00 per annum|
Our client, a leading financial services firm with an excellent market reputation is currently looking for a Corporate Accountant to join a high achieving, results driven team for a newly created permanent position.
Based within the group function you will maintain efficient and effective financial management and internal controls for a number of key entities. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance this broad role will involve:
- Ensuring the smooth processing of daily accounting transactions
- Ensure all statutory reporting requirements are met
- Manage the month end process
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Involvement in special projects
- Consolidated cash flow statement preparation
- P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
This is a great role for someone from a chartered background with at least 3-5 years industry experience, ideally coming from a Banking and Financial Services background.
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have had exposure with an end to end accounting role within a large group accounting team.
You must be a personable, committed and a hard working individual with a drive for producing excellent work.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit your resume. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking at taking the next step in your career, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential conversation.