|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$95000 per annum|
Our client, a leading financial services firm with an excellent market reputation is currently looking for a Corporate Accountant to join a high achieving, results driven team for a newly created permanent position.
Based within the group function you will maintain efficient and effective financial management and internal controls for a number of key entities. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance this broad role will involve:
- Ensuring the smooth processing of daily accounting transactions
- Ensure all statutory reporting requirements are met
- Manage the month end process
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Involvement in special projects
- Consolidated cash flow statement preparation
- P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
This is a great role for someone from a chartered background with at least 3-5 years industry experience, ideally coming from a Banking and Financial Services background.
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have had exposure with an end to end accounting role within a large group accounting team.
You must be a personable, committed and a hard working individual with a drive for producing excellent work.