|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$80000 per annum|
Our client is a mutually owned cooperative organisation who exist to create prosperity for its customers and the communities it serves. Their organisation has a rich history with strong ties to the community and, is the product of a recent strategic merger designed to strengthen and safeguard its future.
- Ensuring the smooth processing of daily accounting transactions
- Ensure all statutory reporting requirements are met
- Manage the month end process
- Involvement in special projects
- Consolidated cash flow statement preparation
- P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly tax effect accounting, and Indirect taxation including FBT, BAS/VAT etc
This is a great role for someone CA/CPA qualified; coming from a Banking and Financial Services background would be beneficial.
You must be a personable, committed and a hardworking individual with a drive for producing excellent work.
If you are interested in this role please Apply NOW to be considered.
Contact details: Andrew Douglas 03-8629-1001 for a confidential discussion.