Contract Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
A fast-growing start-up based in Australia and New Zealand, owned by a massive global organisation.
Play a lead role in the design and development of a public customer facing finance related platform.
- Front and back end design, code and test
- Design and code reviews
- Mentoring of more junior Developers
- Working with Business Analysts to confirm and refine requirements, and evaluate possible solutions
Initially a 6-month contract, there is definite scope for the contract to be extended, with many new projects on the horizon.
You will be comfortable in a small, dynamic team, able and happy to wear more than one hat when required. You will be an experienced Full-Stack Developer, highly proficient with .Net and SQL Server, and experienced in an Agile environment.
Essential skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience in full-stack development of web applications, with at least 2 years working with ASP.Net MVC / C#
- SQL Server
- Vue.JS, Angular.JS or similar
- A solid understanding of OO design
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proven ability to mentor and guide junior Developers
Desirable (but not essential) skills and experience:
- A working knowledge of MS Azure
Whilst the company can wait until the end of October for people to start, they would prefer as soon as possible, so if this sounds like you, please apply now.