Contract - Equity & Derivative Settlements Analyst
My client is a global Investment Banking / Wealth Management firm with offices in over 40 countries and hundreds of billions of funds under management. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners and can often experience rapid career progression.
They are currently recruiting a 6-month contract in their Settlements team. However, this role will be filling a permanent need within the business and is likely to become permanent. The opportunity will give exposure to multiple different business units offering you to grow your career across a variety of roles in the front, middle and back office.
- Trade Settlement and Fail Investigation. Use your keen investigative skills to minimise fails to market.
- Reconciliation of Client Asset accounts including Trust account.
- Break Reconciliation: Reconcile all equity settlement related breaks on stocks and cash.
- Liaise with Local Agents to facilitate timely trade settlement, as required on a daily basis
- Liaise with Trade Support and Client Service groups for unmatched or failing trade resolution and ad hoc settlement queries
- Facilitate settlement of Stock Lending Transactions and liaise with regional stock lending desk
- Reconciliation of domestic stock positions - Settlement / Entrepot and Proprietary accounts
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 18 months trade settlements experience.
- A self-motivated, independent & focused attitude.
- Strong analytical, numerical and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- The ability to problem solve through initiative and tenacity.
- An ability to work under pressure and achieve results, whilst maintaining a professional, friendly manner
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services