Continuous Improvement Process
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
A Continuous Improvement Process SME role has arisen to work in a customer focused public sector organisation.
The Continuous Improvement Process SME will play a pivotal role in the completion of Continuous Improvement projects and will be a part of enabling a culture of innovation and customer focus.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be a part of the management of the CI programs in accordance with DMAIC principles.
- Engage with stakeholders to facilitate the enhancement of employees CI capabilities and principles.
- Enable effective creation of project teams to ensure CI projects, scope, outcomes and milestones are met and facilitate on boarding of a CI process driven environment through expert capability.
- Engage with quality tools such as Six Sigma, Lean, A3 Thinking in order to contribute to the development and improvement of CI associated organisational functions.
- Enrich the identifications of risk through provision of cross functional quality processes in order to minimise risk for organisation.
- As required produce periodic and ad hoc reports for varying levels of stakeholders to ensure quality, accuracy and suitability to purpose in all aspects relating to CI Program.
- Contribute to the review and implementation of new or updated standards, policy, or methodologies relating to the organisations cross functional quality processes.
- Facilitate CI Projects success through managing and resolving cross divisional CI process barriers.
- Tertiary degree in applied mathematics, engineering or business related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience within a large, complex multidisciplinary operating environment applying advanced Continuous Improvement and Lean Improvement Tools & Methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience within a large, complex multidisciplinary operating environment in deploying CI processes and project and knowledge management.
- Demonstrated experience in areas of risk, quality processes, management and improving customer focused value streams/processes.
- Proven ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders focusing on commercial acumen and working collaboratively.
The hiring manager is looking for a resilient and driven Continuous Improvement Process SME to join their team. If this sounds like you please apply now or contact Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217.