|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$80000 per annum + Super|
Our client is seeking a seasoned Technical Content Writer to join their in-house content marketing agency. The ideal candidate will be experienced in technical writing for a specialist audience and have proven skills in Brand Storytelling, Content Development, and Digital Innovation. If you love Architecture and Design and have demonstrated ability to write content that inspires and educates, this may be the role for you.
Or if you are a junior content writer and developer that has an interest in design and architecht and would love to learn more about this idnustry. We want to hear from you.
About the Role
The Technical Writer's primary responsibilities are:
- Planning, researching, and preparing technical documents including whitepapers, case studies, and professional articles;
- Interviewing architecture and design professionals to produce editorial-style content;
- Liaising with clients and internal sales staff to formulate content marketing strategies;
- Ensuring work produced by external freelancers is up to standard; and
- Training junior staff members in technical writing.
The role may also entail the production of marketing and promotional communications for industry events.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years of technical writing experience
- Be a creative thinker and skilled storyteller who can deliver clear, engaging content
- Be comfortable liaising with clients and advising on content marketing strategy
- Be deadline-driven and capable of juggling multiple priorities
- Be a team player who responds well to constructive criticism and feedback
- Have a genuine love for architecture and design