Consultant - Business Support (AA)
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Ambition is interested in speaking with recruiters or sales professionals who are looking to maximise their previous experience and earning potential within a new specialism.
We are a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and across Australia. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & banking, technology, accounting support and business support.
Due to continued success and growth, we currently have an opening within our AccountAbility team, for a consultant to take over a HOT desk, working within the Business Support function.
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a "Trusted Advisor" through building solid relationships with clients and candidates
- Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up
- Client management including business development to source new business opportunities, attending meetings and events and relationship management of existing clients
Key requirements for the job:
- Minimum 1-2 years in recruitment, sales, business development or a relevant field
- Enthusiastic, motivated, target driven and enjoys building relationships
- You will possess the drive to work in a competitive, sales-based environment
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- Australians and PR's only
This is a great opportunity to take over a desk that has a great potential earnings and join one of the highest performing team here in Melbourne. Additionally you will have the support of a highly experienced team who are experts in their market sectors and will also receive regular support and training to help develop your career.
Interested applicants please contact Michelle Wong directly at 02 9248 6218 or send your updated CV .