Looking for a Compliance/Corporate Lawyer to provide a range of legal and compliance services.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Providing legal advice to support the business on product documentation and regulatory compliance
- Engage with the business to identify legal and regulatory issues
- Drafting key commercial agreements and deeds for financial services arrangements
- Review and advise on regulatory issues, internal governance and compliance policies
- Provide updates of regulatory reforms
The successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with a high level of professional and personal integrity and have relevant experience practising as a qualified lawyer in a commercial environment, preferably in superannuation and managed investments and possess a strong knowledge of the financial services industry and regulatory environment.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dijana Macinko at Ambition or APPLY NOW.
The ideal candidate will possess the following: