|Location:||Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$110000 per annum|
This is an exceptional opportunity join a Financial Institution in a Compliance Officer position.
- Assist in developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the risk management, internal controls and compliance.
- Accountability for identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual compliance plan
- Ensure the company's framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events
- Reporting directly into Compliance Manager
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009 for a confidential discussion.