|Location:||Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$100000 per annum|
This is an exceptional opportunity join a Financial Institution in a Compliance Officer position.
- Assist in developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the risk management, internal controls and compliance.
- Accountability for identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual compliance plan
- Ensure the company's framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events
- Reporting directly into Compliance Manager
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.