|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$450 - AU$500 per day + Super|
- Assist in developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control.
- Implementation of the compliance framework.
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong compliance culture
- Assist with the AML compliance policies and procedures
- Reporting directly into the Head of Risk and Compliance
- experience within Compliance gained partially or wholly within financial services.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators (ASIC, AUSTRAC) whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Excellent academic background.
- knowledge of financial markets or wealth management would be advantageous but not essential.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 or APPLY NOW