Compliance Manager - Outsourcing
This is an exceptional opportunity join ASX Listed Institution in a Compliance Manager role.
- Assist in developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control.
- Implementation of the compliance framework.
- Advising on global regulatory trends on outsouring and emerging technologies.
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong compliance culture.
- Reporting directly into the Head of Group Compliance.
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services. ("APRA CPS 231 would be advantageous").
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Experience in cloud technology.
- Excellent academic background.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on (02) 9249 5009 or APPLY NOW