Global Insurance provider is currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join a team that is expanding exponentially.
- Developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control.
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong compliance culture
- Controls testing assurance.
- Managing General Compliance issues
- Reporting to Cheif Compliance Officer
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services. Must have experience in Financial Services.
- Insurance experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Experience Managing people would be a plus.
- Excellent academic background
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 or APPLY NOW