A leading Fund Manager is seeking a Compliance Consultant. This role supports the Australian businesses in relation to all aspects of the compliance programme including understanding and interpreting regulatory requirements, regulatory engagement, and financial crime matters.
The ideal candidate will have experience in funds management or financial services within compliance.
- Evaluates regulatory requirements and expectations against existing processes and control to identify potential gaps, recommending procedural changes if necessary
- Evaluates regulatory changes and assists with implementation where required
- Advises on Compliance programs and applicable laws, regulations, rules and standards, including keeping them informed of developments or changes that may affect their area.
- Provides input and advice to business and management partners regarding regulatory requirements and market best practice
- Implements and embeds the global and regional Compliance Program, including monitoring, testing, and assurance frameworks and executing against action plans
- Works in partnership with the wider Compliance, Risk and Controls teams
- Drafts policies and procedures for Australian business, including for internal Compliance use
- 4+ years' experience in compliance within financial services
- Understanding of ASIC regulations and relevant Australian law
- Bachelor's degree of Business, Law or Commerce or similar
- Extensive understanding of process and framework design
- Expert technical knowledge in risk, compliance
- Ability to manage a team effectively to motivate and develop others
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009 or APPLY NOW