|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$550 per day|
This is an exceptional opportunity join a Listed Institution in a Compliance Consultant role.
- Assist in developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control.
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong compliance culture
- Reporting directly into the Head of Risk and Compliance
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services. Must have experience in life experience.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Excellent academic background
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 86291001 or APPLY NOW