Technical Business Analyst (Compliance)
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$80000.00 per annum|
Compliance Business Analyst
My client are a unique organisation in the financial services industry and have been established in Australia for over 30 years. They pride themselves in providing a high level of service to their members by ensuring their rights are protected when it comes to benefits and entitlements from a financial perspective. Due to their growth, they are looking for a talented and innovated Compliance Business Analyst to join their team.
You will be working within the Member Experience team and work alongside with the Compliance Field Officer to analyse datasets, formulate recommendations and execute on complex projects.
Your main duties will be to:
- Review monthly report of non-payers and contact them for payment
- Coordinate Field officer, operations team and debt collection agency compliance activity
- Provide oversight to the deactivation of employer members process
- Coordinate the resigning of our Deeds of Adherences
- Board and LT reporting on compliance
- Chair the Compliance Working group and facilitate the Compliance Steering
- Ad hoc project analyst tasks
If you think that you will be a suitable fit, then please apply for a confidential discussion.