Compliance & Controls Analyst
- Undertake Line 1 risk assessments (products & partnerships)
- Risk Assessments in relation to technology and regulatory changes
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control.
- Risk Assessments on new vendors.
- Assist in developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong compliance culture
- Reporting directly into the Head of Risk and Compliance
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services (consumer banking)
- Experience in dealing with regulatory enquiries (ASIC)
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 or APPLY NOW