|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$675 - AU$700 per day|
This is an exceptional opportunity join a Gloabl Bank in a Compliance Analyst position. Sitting across Cards, Unsecured Lonas & Mortgage Products.
- Assist in developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the Banks risk management, internal controls and compliance.
- Accountability for identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual compliance plan
- Ensure the company's framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events
- Reporting directly into the head of
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.