Complaints Reporting & Insights Consultant
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$120000.00 per annum|
As a Complaints Reporting & Insights Consultant, you will supoport the Reporting & Insights Manager to deliver complaints reporting and insights across the divisions leadership team. This includes complaints captured at the frontline as well as complaints escalated to the company resolution centre. You will also be responsible for delivering reporting and insights that make it easier for customers to have their complaints resolved and for insights to be shared and therefore ensuring a higher customer satisfaction. This role will also provide analytical support to the leadership team on compaints, volumes, trends and root causes.
The ideal candidate -
* Superior customer service skills and ability to speak in the customers voice.
* Excellent in Microsoft Excel
* Proven ability to interpret data and reporting management experience
* Demonstrated skills in using initiative, problem solving skills, lateral thinking, and expressed willingness to learn and develop
* String communication skills (both oral and written) and attention to detail
* Complaint resolution expertise and well - developed stakeholder management skills