|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$8000 - AU$100000 per annum|
Ambition's financial services client is seeking a Communications Specialist to join their team based in their CBD office.
Your role is to plan, manage and deliver clear product communication solutions across a range of channels for financial advisers, employers and licensees and customers. You will ensure stakeholder feedback and effectiveness of the communication is aligned.
- Proven experience in financial services industry (superannuation, investments and insurance) and solid experience of those in communications with broad and detailed understanding of industry regulations and product technicalities
- Demonstrated history of achievement orientation and strong drive, including examples of work and results in financial services mandatory communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels including senior management
- Highly motivated; excellent written and verbal communication skills; driven and keen to continue to broaden experience and take on significant challenges
- Exemplary time management and planning skills
- Degree in business, finance, marketing or communications