|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Communications Manager to join an established team within a large transformation portfolio in the public sector. This role will bring for you an exciting challenge to manage the communications for a vital project within this transformation portfolio. It will also be liaising closely with the Change Team and the Corporate Communications team to ensure a successful delivery.
Key duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, manage and deliver the Program Communications strategy and activity plan, including the draft announcements/updates and launch materials where needed.
- Drafting of content for announcements, intranet, presentations and newsletters.
- PCB/ELT presentations and reports as needed.
- Management of content review and approval processes.
- Development and management of the team communication plan.
- Management of the Program mailbox.
If you are currently looking for an exciting opportunity to work in an organisation that is focused on making a difference for people then apply now or contact Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.