Communications Coordinator - 6 month contract -
|Location:||Kensington, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$400 - AU$460 per day|
I have a six month contract at a leading Australian university for a Communications Coordinator to create, manage and deliver range of plain English and visual content for a major website.
I'm looking for a Communications professional - ideally coming from an Internal, Change or Marketing background. You must have the following skills and experience to be considered:
- Outstanding writing skills, able to translate technical into end user.
- Proven capability within creating content from an accessibility and customer experience perspective.
- Proven stakeholder management skills - engaging personality with a flexible approach, able to source and synchronise a variety of information from a broad range of stakeholders.
- Some technical experience actross web content management and on platforms such as HTML and Drupal is highly regarded.
- Some exposure within Change Management would be helpful and is highly regarded - your role sits within a Change team context.
If this sounds like you...
Please hit APPLY or contact me directly with a brief covering email and your CV
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation